Order Securely Online 24/7!
Clemson Tigers - Frank Howard Field at Memorial Stadium Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print
Clemson Tigers - Frank Howard Field at Memorial Stadium Panoramic Single Matted Framed Print. This panorama highlights the highly ranked Clemson Tigers going head-to-head against their long-time rival, the South Carolina Gamecocks. The series between the two teams began in 1896, and following a brief hiatus from 1903 to 1908, it is now the second-longest uninterrupted rivalry in the Football Bowl Subdivision and the longest such uninterrupted rivalry series in the south. From 1898 to 1959, the game was played on Thursdays in Columbia and was referred to as "Big Thursday." In 1960, the game moved to Saturdays in late November. Clemson currently leads the series, and this game marked the Tigers' fifth consecutive win in the series.
* Premium framed panoramas printed with UV resistant ink.
* Single matted with appropriate color and framed with decorative wood frame.
* Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than Plexiglas.
* The print is mounted and backed up with foam core.
* All print sizes are 13.5 in. High x 40 in. Long. Outside framed dimensions are 15.5-in. x 42-in.
DOES NOT SHIP TO CANADA!
|Clemson Tigers - Frank Howard Field at Memorial Stadium Panoramic Unframed Print|
Unframed Print of the above image.
© Copyright 2022 - All world rights reserved - TeamsIllustrated.com